Join us this International Sake Day for a dazzlingly vibrant bash to celebrate all things Sake. Expect a bounty of Japan’s most legendary brews; to tantalize, swirl, and delight your tastebuds. Shukuu’s four fully certified in-house Sake Sommeliers will be on hand to guide you through an intimate journey, exploring the craftsmanship and traditions behind Japan’s national beverage. Sake aficionados, casual drinkers or those new to Sake – are all welcome to join in this true feast for the senses! Visit www.shukuu.sg/skisk to purchase tickets now! The first 40 tickets sold will be at a special pre-sales ticket price of $38!
What to Expect:
• A selection of 24 specially curated Sakes available for tasting
• Tasting Sakes will be divided into three distinct stations; sweet and dry, style and grade, rice type
• Appetizing Japanese dishes and bar snacks for your snacking pleasure as you drink
• Two Sake educational seminars from 3pm – 3.30pm and 6pm – 6.30pm by Shukuu’s expert Sake sommeliers
• Purchase your favourite Sakes to bring home with you
• Special closed door VIP event from 12pm-2pm featuring 6 premium Sakes (by invitation only)
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.