Hakkaisan Sparkling Nigori
- Classification: Nigori, Sparkling
- Brewery: Hakkaisan Sake Brewery
- Prefecture: Niigata
- Seimaibuai: 60%
- Rice Type: Gohyakumangoku, Yamadanishiki, Yukinosei
- Alcohol: 15.0%
- SMV: -23.0
- Acidity: 1.6
- Brand: Hakkaisan (八海山)
- Sake Name English: Eight Peaks
- Importer: Mutual Trading (USA)
This junmai sake is lightly sweet, yet crisp and refreshing with a bright acidity.
Please enjoy it as an aperitif, with deserts or even with spicy food. The perfect pairing of this sake is raw oysters… Trust me!