February 5, 2018 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Event Category: Sake Pairing Dinners
We welcome back Naomi-san from Tatenokawa for an extraordinary event. A six-course tasting menu, each paired with one of Tatenokawa’s remarkable sakes PLUS the opportunity to try the amazing 1% polished “Zenith”.
Tatenokawa is remarkable in being the only sake brewery in Japan that produces exclusively Junmai Daiginjo. You could say they are the masters of high-end sake! Hailing from Yamagata, they produce easy-drinking & delicious sake.
Monday 5th February 2018, dinner and sake pairing at ROKA Mayfair (London). 12 dishes, 7 sakes, including:
– Tatenokawa 1% “Zenith” Junmai Daiginjo (Masterclass before dinner)
– Tatenokawa 8% “Ultra” Junmai Daiginjo
– Tatenokawa 18% “Eighteen” Junmai Daiginjo Nakadori
– Tatenokawa 33% “Three Peaks” Junmai Daiginjo
– Tatenokawa 40% Joryu Junmai Daiginjo
– Tatenokawa Hatsufune “First Press” Junmai Daiginjo Namazake
– Kodakara Nanko Umeshu
All this for £200pp + service.
For reservations and further enquiries please email sammie at [email protected]