FALL SAKE TASTING EVENT #2
October, 29th, 2009 (Thur) 6-11pm
$48 (5 courses of fine food & sake)
Please make a reservation
Kappa Sake House
388 5th Ave. Park Slope, NY 11215 / 718-832-2970
1) MISO TOFU Warm organic tofu served with sweet miso sauce
2) SALMON SKIN SALAD
Crunchy broiled salmon skin & mixed green with Soy mustard dressing
3) HOME STYLE CHA-SHU Simmered pork butt with soy , sake & ginger
UNAGI NIGIRI SUSHI Grilled eel sushi (*for not meat eater)
4)OKOWA Steamed sticky rice with shiitake mushroom & Vegetables
5) ANNIN TOFU Almond Jell-O & pear fruits.
1) KAMOIZUMI Summer Snow Nigori Ginjyo (Unfiltered) from Hiroshima
Rich,creamy & brimming with exuberant natural flavor. Its a GENSHU alcohol percentage 17-18%
2) HOYO GENJI Shinning Prince Junmai / Ginjyo from Miyagi
An new style sake that trim, relaxed & expressive.
3) KITANO NISHIKI Glory of the North Hizo Junmai from Hokkaido
Dry & rich sake that produced from an aged master brew stored in ice-cooled vats before being diluted with pure water.
4) TEDORIGAWA YAMAHAI Silver Mountain Junmai from Ishikawa
This Junmai sake has dry, sharp & smooth all in one. Using the old YAMAHAI method.
5) DESSERT SAKE
*Menu can be change at that time.